Breaking

Fire crews scrambled after microwave fire in Hythe Flat

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a flat fire in Military Road, Hythe. Two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, which is believed to have started accidentally in a microwave, before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke. One person was given first aid at the scene for smoke inhalation. SECAmb also attended.

About the author

Hampshire 999

Like our Facebook

Like our Facebook